Each pilot in the YSAS Air Race will get their own custom Extra 300, in their own colours and sponsor.
The Extra 300 is custom made for YSAS Air Race, they each have 800hp and a top speed of 250 Knot's
- Every pilot must follow the course, deviations will reult in a 6 second penalty or disqualification (depending on how serious the deviation is).
- There is a 200 knot speed limit through the start gate, over speed will give you a 2 second penalty.
- Hitting a gate will result in a 2 second penalty.
- If a pilot misses more than two races,their spot in the championship will be given to the next person in line.
- Air show dates will not be changed from the advertised date, if a pilot is unable to make the race then they will score no points.
- 1st = 13 points
- 2nd = 11 points
- 3rd= 9 points
- 4th= 8 points
- 5th= 6 points
- 6th= 5 points
- 7th= 4 points
- 8th= 3 points
- 9th= 2 points
- 10th= 1 point
Races will take place on the Sunday of a two day weekend air show. They will consist of three heats, in each heat people will be knocked out of this round and only the fastest go through. After each round, times are reset so times set in the previous rounds do not count to the final result.
In round one all 10 pilots will set a time and the slowest six will get knocked out.
Round two will see the fastest four from round one set new times with the slowest two pilots being knocked out.
In the third and final found the two quickest from round two will set new times with the fastest becoming the race winner.
Rounds and resultsEdit
YSAS Independance Day Air Expo:Edit
1st: Waspe414: 1:12 [13 points]
2nd: Sentinel: 1:14 [11 points]
3rd: Gennaro: 2:03 (6 second penalty ) [9 points]
5th: Welshy & Crazy pilot: no time. [1 point]
- Waspe414 = 13
- Sentinel182 = 11
- Gennaro = 9
- Welshy = 1
- Crazypilot = 1
- Chunt75 = 0
- Danny = 0
- Dave J = 0